Ok, the first patch is about to hit the US (and us too, since we’ve been getting things pretty much at the same time). Patch notes are up on the US Herald (GOA still has some catching up to do on communication, but hey, more on that another time).
Here’s some of the highlights for me, personally:
- Players no longer need to scroll down through the EUALA when logging into the game. The window now defaults to the bottom, and players need only check the Agreement box and click accept.
- TAB-targeting should now more consistently select the nearest enemy in the player’s field of view.
- Monsters which change velocity while moving in combat should no longer return “Target is Out of Range” sometimes when attacked by players.
- The Gunbad instance lockouts will now be 30 minutes instead of 24 hours.
- Some monsters have been identified that were dropping Destruction items for Order players. These monsters will now drop Order items for Order players.
- Player pets have learned to behave themselves. They should now listen to their masters and stay focused while in combat with monsters, rather than dancing erratically. In addition, they should follow obediently at their masters’ side rather than spinning around.
- The delay between sending multiple mails has been reduced from 20 seconds to 5 seconds.
- In some cases, the chat window would reset to default position upon logout. This should no longer occur.