Forget killing the dude with the thingie, we all know that the real objective in Tor Anroc is to throw as many of the other team into the lava as possible with your knockback!
Unfortunately the scorecard doesn’t adequately reflect this (scorecards are obsessed with holding thingies and hitting/healing stuff to an unnatural degree!) so you’ll have to keep score yourself and compare with your mates later. The scores are additive , so if you knock someone into lava, have them land on an island, and then watch them die there, you can score 3 + 2 + 5 = 10 points!
- Knock someone into lava: 3 points
- Knock more than one person into lava at once: +1 point for each extra person
- Knock someone into lava and have them land neatly on an island: 5 points
- Knock someone into lava and have them land on an island which already has someone else on it: 3 points
- Knock someone into lava and watch them die: 2 points
- Knock someone into lava who manages to escape: -1 point