After playing WAR for just over a month, I thought I’d knock up something quick with a list of things I miss from the other MMOs I’ve played (DAoC, WoW, LotRO and a month of Vanguard)?
- Darkness Falls (RvR dungeon, for those that don’t know)
- Relic Raids (don’t mock! -DAoC)
- A class with speed (go go minstrel in Vanguard, especially)
- Summoning (LotRO, WoW)
- Epic storyline instances (LotRO)
- Class-specific questlines (DAoC, LotRO)
- A hand-to-hand class (DAoC)
It’s easy to add sarcastic ones too – like good community, though truthfully our server community is really picking up in Tier 4 as we get to know one another.. which is something we didn’t need to as much in the lower tiers.
And other than Darkness Falls, this isn’t meant as a wishlist for Warhammer Online. As previously mentioned I don’t really want it to mimic every game I’ve played before, but to stand out on its own. It’s just little stuff that I miss.
With a complete sense of freedom not to defend or explain your choices, and following my ‘one-liner’ pattern, is there anything you especially miss from other games?