We can guesstimate we have a month-six weeks before the new classes find their way onto our servers. It’s time (as they used to say on Pipkins), to get ready!
- Create blog about new class (come on, Age of Blogging* only just over, slip in a Choppa blog and a Slayer blog!)
- Pick a name and grab it before anyone else
- Place bets on how many variations of Gotrek there will be on your server (on the Order side, naturally)
- Learn the Greenskin/Dwarf starting area, read up on the tome unlocks and scenarios (as if we don’t all know Nordenwatch in our sleep/nightmares)
- Place bets on how long before one class is considered ‘overpowered’ or ‘nerfed’
- Run a sweepstake in your guild or on your blog for how long before the new class/es are called ‘overpowered’, ‘fotm’ (can’t be spelled out), or before a hotfixed nerf is put in
- Sort out your social life so you have some time with your new creation!
- Sort out any other games you play so you can take a break from them
- Be nice to husband/wife/partner so they truly understand why you NEED extra online time, or persuade them to come duo with you!
ps. Patch 1.1.1 is on its way this week.
*rest of the blogs to be added to Book of Grudges blogroll by the end of this week, I promise! (arbitrary)